All payments for products or services are processed securely through the Stripe payment gateway. For each transaction the following financial data is passed directly and securely to Stripe through the payment gateway, and is not recorded or visible in any way to Michael Stirling-Aird Photography:
- IP Address
- Card Number
- Card CVC
- Card Expiry Month
- Card Expiry Year
We may collect the following personal data from these website pages:
- Order Checkout (Name, Billing address, Delivery address, Email address, Telephone number)
- Contact Enquiry form* (Name, Email address, Telephone number)
- Image licensing registration (Email address, Organisation)
* Emails sent from the site will be emailed using a third party email provider, Mailgun. For more information, please see Mailgun’s privacy notice.
We may collect the following technical data when you visit our site:
- Browser and device data, such as your IP address, device, operating system, Internet browser and screen resolution.
- Transaction data, such as order number, date of order and payment amount.
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To process orders for products and services
- To communicate with you during an order process
- To arrange delivery of products
We do not:
- Record, or have access to any of your financial data
- Sell or rent any personal data to third parties
- Share any personal data to others, except as described in this policy
- In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) your personal data will only be stored with your consent.
Our site uses 'Cookies' in order to personalise your visit to our web site and help us understand how you use the site. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server and which is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user to be identified. We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer the site, or for research to help us better serve our clients. No information which personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and can set your browser to turn off cookies. No personally identifying information from you will be collected as part of these cookies.
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies used on the website
A list of cookies used on my website by category, along with their function.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A selection of cookies beginning with 'exp_' are set and used by our content management system. These cookies are required in order for the website to work properly, including logging in, submitting forms, remembering your basket contents and other standard website behaviour.
When you place an order through our website your payment is channelled through our preferred Payment Gateway (Stripe). As part of this process Stripe adds the ‘__stripe’ cookie.
These cookies help us personalise content and functionality for you, including remembering changes you have made to parts of the website that you can customize, or selections for services made on previous visits.
Various third party cookies for Google Analytics. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.